Foothills Youth Ministry Summer Camp 2017
“For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses.” 2 Corinthians 10:4
Meet @ Church: Sunday, August 6 at 2:00 (EAT LUNCH BEFORE YOU SHOW UP) Returning to Church: Wednesday, August 9 at 12:00pm
View High School Cabin Assignments
$165 (Sibling Discount: $10 off each additional sibling attending camp) Fundraisers:
Rummage Sale: April 29, Comedy Night: July 19
Palomar Christian Conference Center, 34764 Doane Valley Rd, Palomar Mountain, CA 92060, (760) 742-3400
What to Bring:
Sleeping bag, pillow, swimsuit (girls, see dress code below), Bible, pen, jammies, towel, teddy bear, comfy shoes, team color stuff, clothes you can get dirty, flashlight, sun screen, water bottle, and a great attitude! (Optional $$ for camp snack bar.)
Free Time Activities:
Swimming pool, gun range, archery, zipline, high ropes, paintball, horseback riding and more!!
Do Not Bring:
electronics, valuables or more than $30 cash
- No undergarments (or lack thereof) showing (bra straps & underwear).
- Swimsuits-Girls can wear a one-piece or a tankini/fitted shirt (not see through) covering all midriff. Boys cannot wear shorts too low.
- No midriffs or cleavage exposed and no see-through clothing, no spaghetti straps or tube tops. Boys must wear shirts at all times other than in the pool or on slip-n-slide.
- No ungodly T-shirts.
- Leggings cannot be worn as pants unless covered by shorts or with a long shirt that covers past the hips.
- No short shorts (knuckles must reach bottom of shorts) or skin-tight athletic shorts.
- No revealing holes in pants above the knuckles.
How to Register:
Register in person as online registration is closed
OR turn in money and permission slip (ALL pages MUST be completed) in the Youth Office, on a Tuesday or Friday night, or after church in the lobby.
Deposit of at least $20 and completed permission slips are due by Sunday, 7/30 for Junior High, and Tuesday 8/1 for High School. Final payment due at camp check in the day student leaves for camp.
Want to register in person? Print out the permission slip here: Permission Slip
Did you help with fundraising? Check out how much you earned toward camp here: Fundraising Totals
Questions? Call the Youthline @ 442.1467