Christmas in the Courtyard
December 1st through the 23rd view the sights and sounds of Christmas with our spectacular 500 ft light show on Bradley Avenue set to music played through the radio in your car! As you take your family out to look at Christmas lights make sure this is your first stop. Every night there will be FREE popcorn, hot chocolate, and candy canes for everyone, including a walk-through Nativity that highlights the details surrounding the true meaning of Christmas.
On Sun December 3rd, 10, and 17th from 6-9:00 join us for additional activities including carolers, crafts, “snow”, Christmas movies, a special story-time for the kids all while enjoying your seasonal favorite drinks from our coffee bar. And on Dec 10 don’t miss our Small Business Marketplace to buy presents, as well as our free Gift-Wrapping station! You don’t want to miss it!
SUNDAY’S ONLY, DECEMBER 3rd, 10th, 17th:
- 6:00 – Carolers and bubbles
- 6: 30 – Choose between a Christmas movie or book reading:
- – Movie: Bring your own chairs and join us for a festive Christmas movie and freeglow stick.
- – Christmas book reading begins – Join us for some fun Christmas stories told by Grandma Cheryl and get free candy cane.
- 7:00 – Carolers and bubbles
- 7:30 – Christmas book reading begins – Bring your own chairs and join us for a festive Christmas movie and free glow stick.
- 8:00 – Carolers and bubbles
- 8:30 – Christmas book reading begins – Join us for some fun Christmas stories told by grandma Cheryl and get free candy cane.
- 9:00 – Event ends