- New Here?
- Small Groups
- Youth Workers
- The Core
The goal of the game is simple. Get the more "baskets" than the other team. A basket is made by shooting, or bouncing the ball into the large garbage can, while staying behind the line of chairs. The teams are going opposite directions, shooting on one basket and defending the other. While moving up and down the court, the ball is always live, in the air or on the ground, and can be grabbed by either team. The player with the ball cannot run or walk; they must pass it or shoot it.
- Balloon Attack is a perfct game for a group of any size.
- Balloon Defense is a great game for a group bigger than 20 people, the more people the more fun it is!
- A great list of Christmas game ideas that your students would have a blast playing.
30 simple games that take little to no supplies to play. Some of these would be great for your youth group!
- A fun game where students compete to obtain the most clothes pins.
Here is a great game that all students can play together and that can easily fit along with a message on stepping outside your COMFORT ZONE. A leader simply yells out something that some students may feel comfortable doing, while others do not. Those who feel comfortable must stand up and find a new seat to sit in and the game continues with other issues that would fit inside their comfort zone.
- A fun and eventful spin on Duck Duck Goose. This game will be a hit with your large group of kids.
Twelve fun, easy ice-breaker-type games you can play almost anywhere, with very little props needed.
Ice Breaker Games (.com)
A useful website that has lots of ideas for icebreakers.
This impressive list of 120 large group games from ultimatecampresource.com could be a great help to you when you need to lead a game for a large (or not large) group.
- A fun twist on the old game telephone; you and the group you play with will have a great time trying to figure out the thought process behind people’s crazy drawings and explanations.
- A Variant of "butt's up"
- A really fun game that your students will love.
- A list of games ranging from big groups, indoors, and upfront. These games have been played before and proved fun and successful.
A website that has a large list of games to lead Junior Highers in as well as a feature that allows you to search for games based on the needs you have.