- New Here?
- Small Groups
- Youth Workers
- The Core
- A cool article that offers in depth knowledge of the Bible's view on Marriage
- A great article that lays out ways a christian can support defending the rights of unborn children while being lawful and biblical.
- A really encouraging article where the God fearing prime minister of Australia cracks down on the Muslims and Anti-Christians in Australia.
Mike Everett reminds us of the power our words in both real life and on social media.
A challenging article by Donald Zimmerman that compares our walk with God to “going all in” like you do when gambling.
You will be encouraged after reading this thoughtful article by Richard Pratt about one of the most devastating problems in the modern world.
A really insightful article from a secular news website talking about how video games and pornography are drastically affecting todays youth.
Speaker and writer Mitch Miller brings to attention some common excuses used for not reading the bible.
This great article written by Justin Buzzard is aimed at Pastors and leaders, but has very applicable and important concepts for all of us to understand.
Here is a great article discussing the importance of recognizing the lies of the enemy and dealing with them biblically with your own life, as well as in others.
- This is a fantastic article showing in the bible what God has to say about our finances.
An article by Tim Keller, Pastor of Redeemer Presbyterian Church in Manhattan New York, that discusses a great issue. It talks about how the bible is news because it’s historical fact and it talks about the bible being more than just a good suggestion.
Here is a great article that addresses and encourages the individual to live for God's glory. We are to be like Jesus, so we too must live like Him.
- Whether or not you've seen it or read it, chances are you've heard of it. So what's the big deal? Experienced youth pastor Walt Mueller gives his take on this latest phenomenon.
Biblical counselor Elyse M. Fitzpatrick addresses a sin that some of us our quite unaware of; the sin of privacy and individualism.
- A great and practical article that offers insightful views on how facebook can affect our identity in Christ.
- A great article about God’s Unconditional love by Justin Holcomb.
An article by Dane Ortlund, the Bible Publishing Director at Crossway Books, that explains how Christians can be sinners and cleansed.
- Christian NBA star Jeremy Lin shows God’s grace by going to lunch with the editor that was recently fired from ESPN for writing an article that had a racially insensitive headline directed towards Lin.
Does the focus belong to you or to God? This article speaks about a very relevant issue that can really accelerate your walk with God.
Keely's Chivalry series
- A three part article where author Keely breaks down what modern Chivalry is in a simple and effective fashion that needs to be learned! Great articles for guys to learn up and for girls to see how they should be treated.
- Part 1: True Chivalry
- Part 2: A Girl’s Response to Chivalry
- Part 3: Self-Serving Chivalry (A Warning to Christian Guys)
- A touching and point of view changing article about a couple who got married knowing that the husband doesn’t have long to live. If you enjoy this article, there are two previous articles in relation to this one at the top of the article’s page.
- Christian Hip Hip/Rap artist Lecrae offers his view on how the lack of fathers is damaging this generation.
- Pastor Miles Mcpherson of the Rock church in San Diego discusses a change in thought that will help us as christians.
- Model Kylie Bisutti chose to quit being a Victoria’s Secret lingerie model because she feels that she was not honoring God or her husband by doing it. This is a really encouraging article that is a great read.
An article by William Lane Craig and Sean McDowell that explains why the Big Bang points to the existence of God.
An article by Brandon Anderson that bluntly addresses a difficult topic. These 5 notes can really help Christian men view dating in a biblical way.
- A really insightful article by Dennis Sprager that explains how we should biblically react and respond to the death of evil people.
An article by Mark Driscoll that tackles a relevant and difficult topic.
A message board discussion about secular vs. Christian music and
includes a list of secular artists and Christian bands that sound similar.
- An article about what the bible says about how worthy God is of our worship.
- The bible refers to meekness and weakness as desirable things, Author Trisha Wilkerson discusses the concept of meekness.
- This is a great article written by Mark Driscoll discussing what forgiveness is not. He clarifies many misconceptions relating to sin and forgiveness, and also outlines a clearer picture of what it really is.
- A really good article for you and everyone you know.
Here is a great article that addresses 7 issues that come with grumbling and how when we participate in it, it really points to being discontent in our God. It is a great topic to address with ourselves so we can develop gratitude instead of grumbling.
Duck Dynasty is a series on A&E that shows the lives of the Robertson family, a Louisiana clan who became wealthy from their family-operated duck call business. Here are nine things you should know about reality television's most gospel-centric family.
Here are some great tips to help you start the school year off with a bang!
These 10 songs are a great place to start for any new worship leader!
- Want to become a more creative person? Check out this article & inspirational video.
- There’s a very popular view going around view called religious pluralism which says that there are many ways to God. There’s a huge problem with that, because Jesus claims that He is THE way to God. This article offers an insightful view of where we should stand in regards to other religions.
This is a great article discussing the importance of turning to Christ during periods of discouragement so that we do not lose hope.
- There is so much value in memorizing the Word of God and this article, written by John Piper, breaks down why it is so important to commit scripture to memory.
- Fact: Science requires a significant number of philosophical assumptions just to conduct empirical investigation. The Christian worldview is necessary for a scientific understanding.
This article by Dustin Kensrue does a great job of simplifying one of the main reasons people don’t want to hear the word of God and offers a solution.
This is a great article reminding us that our self-image isn't what defines us, but the fact that we are created in the image of God.
- This article reiterates the beauty of worship to our God and supports the importance of developing the youth of today to be worshippers of God because in that there is victory.