- New Here?
- Small Groups
- Youth Workers
- The Core
A video of Glenn Packiam where he explains why the Gospel re-frames the story of the world.
- A funny video that really challenges Christians to think seriously about what their prayer lives are like.
If you get too involved emotionally, sometimes, you may end up getting caught up with a disease. Not an STD, but an ETD... emotionally transmitted disease. Loving God's way can keep you clean though. Listen as Eric tells us all about it.
Louie Giglio uses science to explain how great our God is.
The Dennehy's decide to give the gift of 'family' to nine children from around the world. Check out this heartfelt video here:
This is a powerful message from Louie Giglio that gives some pretty good illustrations of how big God is.
Here’s a very encouraging video about the steadfastness and impact that our senior pastor has had at our church and in the lives of many.
- A project that has the potential of changing a nation's views on abortion.
- A video where Jonathan Mckee and his daughter Ashley talking about media and the challenge for parents and kids navigating through today's culture of media.
An interesting message by Paul Washer, preaching at his own mother’s funeral.
Duck Dynasty star Willie Robertson has some profound thoughts regarding his spiritual beliefs...what an inspiration!
- Rebecca St James debates and defends purity & Tim Tebow with Bob Beckel and Jay Thomas as she discusses "What is He Thinking??" as part of The Great American Panel on FOX News Channel's "Hannity" on December 12, 2011.
- Here's a fun video with lot's of footage from the summer of 2011.
A teaching by R.C. Sproul that explains the concept from the gospel that we as Christians are both righteous and sinners at the same time.
- A very moving video about a kid coming out about bullying and how it has affected him. This can be very useful for a message about bullying or just as an eye opener about how students and we should treat others.
- God moved powerfully at our wintercamp, here’s a glimpse of the great time we had.