- New Here?
- Small Groups
- Youth Workers
- The Core
We are so glad that you’re visiting our website and we hope that we can be as helpful as possible. Our goal here at Foothills is to help you grow in your relationship with Jesus and help you become the person that God intends for you to be.
We strongly believe that getting involved and serving God is one of the best ways to grow in your walk with the lord; So Here’s a list of ways to get involved in The Underground:
- Almost every weekend of the year, we have services here at Foothills; 6:30-8:00 on Saturdays, and 9:00-10:30 & 10:45-12:15 on Sundays. Students go in with their parents to worship in the main sanctuary when service starts and are released by the pastor after worship to come to The Underground! Our services consist of games, competitions, candy, interactive lessons, fun messages, God almighty, and end at the same time as the service in the Sanctuary.
- On Friday nights we have an amazing ministry where students come to have tons of fun and encounter Jesus Christ. Generally, students will meet in small groups (we have 17 groups) with same sex peers to partake in fun events, worship God, and hear a message. Every couple months we have big group events where all the small groups come and do something eventful together.
- We have 12 afterschool clubs among many of the Junior High Schools in East County. Students come to meet with God, have fun and eat lots of candy.
- The Core is our Junior High leadership program. The Core offers students a chance to be held accountable, weekly homework to help them learn more about God and who they are, retreats where they’ll encounter God, great fellowship, service opportunities, and most of all a great atmosphere and platform to really grow closer to God.
- We have 2 annual camps at Foothills in the winter and the summer. The camps are incredibly fun and are a great way for students to get involved. We go to Forest Home in Big Bear for winter camp and go to Pine Valley Bible Conference center in Pine Valley for summer. There are team competitions, good food, great friends, real and intimate encounters with God, and more fun than we could ever express.
- Future Quest is a very large youth conference that we host here at Foothills every summer. There are concerts, great speakers in the general sessions, break-out sessions/workshops, lots of fun activities, and strong movements of the Holy Spirit.
Thanks a lot from,
Mike VanMeter & the Youth Staff at Foothills
Click Here to check out our very informative Visitor's Pamphlet!
Any Questions? Please call our youth hotline at 619.442.1467 .