Our mission is to bring the Kingdom of God and His rule to the Marketplace of San Diego East County, equipping adults to successfully serve Jesus Christ and overcome life’s everyday challenges in the workplace and operate in their full capacity as workplace ministers of Christ.
We see followers of Jesus, pursuing the fullness of their calling, bringing the power of The Kingdom into their spheres of influence.
1. Each of us has been specially gifted and called to serve with excellence where God has placed us.
2. God’s Church is called to bless the city where we live and work.
3. The Kingdom of God is ever advancing and is identified by His purposes being executed.
4. The Bible is full of wisdom critical to our economic and spiritual success.
1. Create opportunities for learning, encouragement, and influence in the business community.
2. Cast vision for how East County will change as Christians in the workplace live their faith 24/7.
3. Seek the advancement of the Kingdom of God in the Marketplace of San Diego East County.
As each one has received a special gift, employ it in serving one another as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen. (1 Peter 4:10-11)