STATEMENT OF FAITH
We believe God is the Creator of all things and that man exists to enjoy Him and bring glory to Him.
We believe sin separates man from God and that God, through the death, burial and resurrection of His Son, Jesus Christ, actually saves helpless sinners. He does not merely assist sinners in saving themselves. We believe sinners are saved through the grace of God alone, by faith, trusting in God. When a person chooses to follow Jesus God, the Holy Spirit, comes to live in that person, continually giving power to live according to God’s Word.
We believe that each believer receives the Holy Spirit at conversion. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, which brings power to the believer for daily sanctified living and for the administration of spiritual gifts. The infilling of the Holy Spirit is not a one-time event, but is repeatable throughout the believer’s life.
We believe the whole Bible is the Word of God, without error, and the only unfailing rule for proper living in every area of life, personal and public.
We believe that Jesus has been given all authority in heaven and on earth, and has commanded His Church to make disciples of all peoples in all nations, teaching them to love, honor, and obey God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
We believe the devil, Satan, is a defeated foe, and that Jesus will return in glory to the earth.
We believe that the earth and all its fullness is the Lord’s and that every area dominated by sin is in bondage and needs to be transformed to the purposes of God as expressed in His Word. This includes the individual, the family, the Church, and society at large.
We declare the Lordship of Christ in every sphere through the preaching of His Word, through prayer and the lifestyle of the believer.
- Unite with other Christians to bring the Kingdom of God and His rule to our region and throughout the world.
- To equip adults, youth and children to successfully serve Jesus Christ and overcome life’s everyday challenges.
- Grow in our ability to love and worship God
- Share the truth of Jesus Christ with our community
- Train and utilize church members in ministering to others
- Unite with and support the effort of the entire Body of Christ
- Connect with families, adults, children and youth – and support them in their decision to walk with God